This is a test post. Please leave a comment to let me know that you can read this blog. This will be the course blog for ELL 312. Please get your personal course blogs up and running as soon as possible.
Hi, Prixie here. I still have to download everything. Right now, our internet connection is not too strong but it should normalize by tomorrow. Our router broke and we just had it repaired. We are still testing it. I should not have a problem, though, with an internet connection for this course.
Lest you think I have 'intruded" into your 'personal blog spaces", let me just say that your teacher, Dr Lorente, has asked me to join the conversation here. I am not quite sure how I can join the dialogue in a more substantial way now since your first blogs are already quite sophisticated, but let me lurk around from time to time anyway hoping that, if I do my work, Bea will treat me for lunch!
It seems that you guys are doing great work already. And take this opportunity to study with Dr Lorente with passion while she's still hot and available. Everyone wants a piece of her, especially her brilliant mind.
It's an honor for all of us to have you commenting and lurking around. :) Sige ka, babawi din ako. Sa kakabola mo, baka wala kang lunch tuloy. You must have really been writing the above comment at 5 in the morning! Haha.
I was able to download all 20 files from our ELL312 Google group. Thanks for sharing the materials with us! Looking forward to our first session!
ReplyDeleteHi, Prixie here. I still have to download everything. Right now, our internet connection is not too strong but it should normalize by tomorrow. Our router broke and we just had it repaired. We are still testing it. I should not have a problem, though, with an internet connection for this course.
ReplyDeletehttp://ell312janheidi.blogspot.com/
ReplyDeleteThank you Dr. Lorente.
ReplyDeletehttp://ell312oliverofracio.blogspot.com/
ReplyDeleteSorry, I erased the earlier blog (The Writer's Blog) My New Blog's title is ELL312Oliver's blog. http://ell312ofraciojayo.blogspot.com/
ReplyDeleteHello everyone.
ReplyDeleteLest you think I have 'intruded" into your 'personal blog spaces", let me just say that your teacher, Dr Lorente, has asked me to join the conversation here. I am not quite sure how I can join the dialogue in a more substantial way now since your first blogs are already quite sophisticated, but let me lurk around from time to time anyway hoping that, if I do my work, Bea will treat me for lunch!
It seems that you guys are doing great work already. And take this opportunity to study with Dr Lorente with passion while she's still hot and available. Everyone wants a piece of her, especially her brilliant mind.
Cheers
Tops
BTW, I am an Aklanon!
Topsie,
ReplyDeleteIt's an honor for all of us to have you commenting and lurking around. :) Sige ka, babawi din ako. Sa kakabola mo, baka wala kang lunch tuloy. You must have really been writing the above comment at 5 in the morning! Haha.
Hi Len, Heidi and Oliver,
ReplyDeleteI had fun talking to you guys this morning. Thanks a lot! See you soon.
Prixie, hope to see you soon too!
Tops
P.S. Bea, kung walang lunch, dinner na lang, puede?